Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I am psychologically addicted to pop.

I fear I may be psychologically addicted to pop this is why I've stopped drinking pop and I am thus FREAKING THE JUNK OUT!!!!!!!  I've learned recently that they give high fructose corn syrup to shrimp to make them huge, you know those giant butterfly shrimp that what they feed them.  What do these things have to do with each other you may ask well high fructose corn syrup is the main ingredient in soda pop and that's why it's so addictive!! A mouse given a choice between high fructose corn syrup and solid food will drink the corn syrup and die or swell up till it can't move then dies!!!!! Just like Americans.

5 comments:

  1. You stole my expression that I stole from Paige. What the junk?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My addiction to pop has won. Good luck getting out of your psychological condition...it is too late for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know they fed it to shrimp! Interesting stuff. Dairy is supposed to be really bad for people, too. I mean, if you think about it, cow's milk is made to make baby cows turn into full-grown 400 pound cows...it's not for people. Technically, our bodies were made to only consume food that we can pronounce, that is made from the earth...and not bastardized in factories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's an EXTREMELY hard habit/addiction to break. I'm hoping I don't swell up and die... that would be bad. Very bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah man i am addicted to it taste so amazing

    ReplyDelete