Friday, September 3, 2010

Top Chef: Zombie Apocalypse!!!

It came to me in a dream I'm going to create a television show similar to Top Chef except the contestants have to fight for food in a city ravaged by the undead.  Once a week the chefs must leave their isolated compound to search for food and a way to prepare it to satisfy the judges there will be everything from braised leg of lamb to boiled heart of  zombie soup instead of QuickFires we'll have QuickShots the one who drops the most zombies in 10 minutes and the winner gets a riot shield a shotgun and a spice of their choice to bring with them on their next challenge.  It's gonna be cordon blue.......with a fine red mist!!!>:-D  And yes I am making this show if you wanna help then send me some zombies.....they're in short supply lately.

4 comments:

  1. I will definitely be tuning into this show. And I met some zombies at dragon*con...i'll give them a call and see if they want to be on your show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea man that would be an awesome T.V. show you make it and i will watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This.Is.AWESOME. For real. You're a genius.

    ReplyDelete