Thursday, September 23, 2010

Mentally Incompetent

      Sometimes I feel as though the universe is trying to choke itself out because if you think about it for all we know only our star is still light and all of the ones in the night sky are dead.  And even if their not dead their moving several thousand light years away from us everyday!  So they obviously don't want anything to do with each other and the further out into the vacuum they go the less heat one star shares with another therefore the more heat that's displaced in the vacuum.  And I wander what happens if the vacuum is filled?  Will everything just fall together,.....OYG I just figured out the universe,.....then there will be a second Big Bang and everything will happen again exactly like it's happening now.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, interesting theory my friend. I'm really hoping if any of this happens... it happens like... a million years from now.

    ReplyDelete